Conservation Districts

Campers are encouraged to contact their Local Montana Conservation District for sponsorship, which will cover much of the camp fee. Keep in mind that most Conservation Districts require you to send in your application for sponsorship several months before camp to allow for processing, so don't delay!

Other Sponsors

Campers need to apply themselves to received the sponsorship. 

Travel Assistance Grants

Travel Assistance Grants (up to $100) areavailableupon request. If travel is a minimum 100 miles one-way, $1 per 10 miles traveled can be requested, up to a maximum of $100. (E.g. a camper from Hardin (one-way ~400 miles) could request an $80 travel assistance grant).

If you have questions please contact camp director, Christina Oppegard at or at   406-243-2773.