Forestry Mini-College Webinar
Saturday, March 8-18, 2020
This educational event for family forest landowners, forestry professionals and everyone interested in forestry, will feature eight total session broken into four sessions a week (Monday-Thursday). The 1.5 hour sessions will cover a variety of forestry topics and current issues.
Professionals from a variety of natural resources based agencies and industries as well as researchers from Montana State University and The University of Montana, present a variety of sessions for participants to choose topics of greatest interest.
Sessions are an hour long with half an hour for questions, starting each day 6:00pm and ending 7:30pm (MST).
- There will be four sessions each week (8-11) and (15-18).
- Each attendee can register for all sessions, one per day. Webinar link will good for all sessions and the link will be emailed to you prior to March 8th.
- Attendance is worth up to 6 CFE credits for members of the Society of American Foresters and 4 ALP/PLH credits for professional loggers.
- If you have any questions please contact Christina Oppegard, MSU Extension Forestry office 406-243-2773.
- Schedule and Session Descriptions (coming soon)
- Online Registration (coming soon)