Saturday, March 23rd - Missoula
Forestry Mini-College is a one-day educational event for family forest landowners, forestry professionals and everyone interested in forestry, featuring a series of short classes on a variety of forestry topics and current issues.
Professionals from a variety of natural resources based agencies and industries as well as researchers from Montana State University and The University of Montana, present a variety of sessions for participants to choose topics of greatest interest.
- Classes begin at 9:30am and continue through 4:00pm with a one hour lunch break at noon.
- The registration fee is $20/person, which covers a catered lunch, refreshments between classes and any handout materials from the classes.
- Each attendee can register for a maximum of 4 classes offered (2 in the morning, 2 in the afternoon) at 60 minutes each.
- Free Parking is available anywhere on campus on Saturday.
- Attendance is worth up to 6 CFE credits for members of the Society of American Foresters and 4 ALP/PLH credits for professional loggers.
- If you have any questions call the MSU Extension Forestry office 406-243-2773.
8:30am - 9:30am on the lower level of the Forestry building, room 106